Thursday, May 2, 2013

SIGNATURE SMOOTHIE

Beautiful viewers, here's a fun recipe for you! :)

So a couple of weeks ago I was bored at home and I wanted something cool to drink since it was so hot outside! We had left over fruits, so I thought of making a smoothie.


Main ingredients


Limes
Coconut Milk
Strawberries
Tangerines
Ice

I love strawberries! I just first cut off all the tips and left them as they are (Tip: Wash them before! You don't want to be eating any pesticides). I put them all into the blender and added coconut milk (about one cup). Then I took fresh tangerines and used the juice maker to squeeze all the yummy juice out of the tangerines and then poured that into the blender as well. I used about 15 tangerines. And last but not least, I added ice to give the smoothie a really nice consistency. 

Coconut milk is good for your heart's health but it has a positive beauty aspect too: it makes your skin radiant and smooth from the inside! Coconut milk is nourishing for your entire body.

I hope you can enjoy this recipe and try it out, it was something I tried out myself and it was delicious. Also what you can add if you're having a girls night in is alcohol! But I think it tastes good the way it is ;)

Lots of love, A







P.S. If you have any questions, just comment below!


No comments:

Post a Comment