Sunday, May 5, 2013

SHOES GALORE!

Hey bloggers!


Today I am posting some of the heels I own! They each have their own little place I bought them from and I love them. I don't wear them all the time, and definitely not to school but they are great for going out or just a night out. I go to dinners a lot with my family and friends, so I wear them then :)

I added the range of painfulness, I think that pain is one of the most important factors when buying heels! It's so important to buy comfy ones so that you can always look like a lady. 

This quote is so true and this is how I feel when I wear my heels:

Give a girl the right shoes, and she can conquer the world.- Marilyn Monroe

Shoes - Deichmann 
Occasion - Prom 
Are they painful? - Yes :(


Shoes - Staccato
Occasion - Shopping with my mom
Are they painful - Not at all! 


Shoes - Chinese Brand ??
Occasion - Shopping with my mom
Are they painful? - Nope.


Shoes - Pimkie
Occasion - 17th Birthday Bash
Are they painful? - Hell to the yes!


Shoes - Boutique in NYC
Occasion - Prom Night
Are they painful? - They are so comfortable


Shoes - Christian Louboutin
Occasion - Shopping, bought them for fun
Are they painful? - Has anybody bought painful designer shoes? I don't think so ;)


Shoes - Gucci
Occasion - Needed black heels
Are they painful? - Same as for my louboutins.



Shoes are wonderful! Especially heels! I didn't take a picture of all my heels but this is basically my collection. 

Hope you enjoyed, 
Lots of love,
A

4 comments:

  1. hey, danke für euren kommentar ♥
    Blog of the Week ist nur für meine Leser, ich bin mir jetzt nicht genau sicher, ob ihr dabei wart :/
    Liebe Grüße ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gerne :)
      Wir folgen dir über Blog-connect und Google+ <3

      Delete
  2. WOW! Ein paar tolle paar Schuhe sind auf den Fotos zu sehen! <3

    ReplyDelete