Sunday, May 19, 2013

SHOPPING ADDICTION

Hey cuties!


So I went shopping this Saturday during my lunch break at work and I was super efficient and got some cute things, I also went shopping in my sisters closet because she had some things that she had bought online but didn't really like. I wanted to share this petite clothes haul with you :)

Dress - Free People ($170)
This is actually a maxi dress. I wasn't able to get all of it on the picture but it's just nice and flowy and great for summer!

Bikini - Calzedonia (Top: 40 euros Bottoms: 15 euros)
I really do not need any more bikinis but I just thought of the movie Overboard with Goldie Hawn and I had to get this because it's so glitzy! Plus when I tried it the color looked nice with my tan skin.

Jeans - Diesel (220 euros)
I usually wear super classy jeans with no tears and usually they have a dark color and not any washed out colors. I thought of getting something different and I had them on today and I loved them. Diesel jeans for the win ;)

Bralette - Bershka (20 euros)
So cute over a high waisted skirt and this baby will get used this summer especially on my vacation through Europe and to the Maldives :o

Crop Top - Bershka (7 euros)
This top is also really nice over a skirt or also just a pair of jeans - but it is belly free so I don't plan on wearing this with pants to school. But I loved it so much I also got it in white and black. It's just totally a basic that I can throw on anytime and make it casual or fancy with some nice jewelry!

Sweater - My sister's closet (FREE!)
Haha, I love taking clothes from my sister and I usually switch around stuff with her so I didn't have to pay her for this sweater. It's truly gorgeous and although I won't be needing a lot of sweaters in summer this one is so light and so I will use this for dinners in the evening!

Top - H&M (20 euros)
I love this color! It goes so nicely with my skin tone and this type of top just flatters my figure because of the waistline. It's a little see-through but if you were a nude bra or a bandeau underneath you'll be good.

I hope I  inspired you to get some of this stuff, it's truly all so cute and I can't wait to wear it.

Love and xoxo,
A

2 comments: